MONDAY NIGHT CO-ED SINGLES LEAGUE - Runs 8 weeks - June 28 - August 2 AND Sept 6 and 15
There are no spares for this league. You may re-schedule a match within the round period (see below for details). Fee: $25.00
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 22!!!!
FOLLOWING ARE THE LEAGUE FORMAT AND RULES, including player responsbility for entering scores. Scroll to the bottom for Information on how to register into the league.
- There are four time-slots each Monday night: 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm and 9:30pm
- On Tuesday, players receive their court time booking e-mail for the next Monday
- If the assigned Monday time slot does not work for you, contact your opponent to book a mutually agreeable alternate time. CANCEL your assigned booking IMMEDIATELY if you plan to re-schedule (**see below for re-scheduling details).
- If a mutually agreeable time cannot be arranged, the opponent shall enter a default win to record the game score. The game re-scheduler will take a default loss.
League Night Play Instructions:
- Upon arrival, please go directly to your court. One can of balls will be available on the court.
- 5 minute warm-up. Play as many games as possible in your 60 minute time-slot.
- Use no ad scoring for the final game if being bumped by the next time slot.
- New balls at the start of the 6:30pm match ONLY. Please leave the balls on court.
- Winner shall enter the game score
- Log in to your member account, from your Homepage, click on:
- “View My Singles Ladder Information (Enter scores, view player profiles)"
- Enter the number of games won by each player.
PLEASE RECORD SCORES IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR MATCH!!
If scores are not entered: both players move down.
- Initial Box position determined by the Pro; then game counts determine movement.
- 1st place moves up; Runner-up moves down.
- If there is rain, all matches will be played the following week.
- On league nights, league players are not allowed to book a court prior to/after matches
**Scheduling an alternate Day/Time
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the league night court booking within 24 hours of receiving the booking. Let others have the vacant court time!
- Contact your opponent to schedule a mutually agreeable alternate day/time.
- This day/time must be on or before Monday.
- Book the court, indicating that it is a League match (2 day booking window is waived)
TO REGISTER INTO THE MONDAY NIGHT SINGLES LEAGUE, please:
- Log into your KTC account.
- On your member dashboard, go to the "Singles Tennis Ladder" tile.
- Click on the "View Ladder Rules" link to review the rules before registering.
- Click on the "register for singles tennis ladder" .
- Input your NTRP rating; this enables the ladder to schedule you with players of a similar skill level.
- In the "choose ladder" dropdown, select the Monday Night Singles League from the options.
- Click "submit application."
Your status will be pending after you complete the registration process. The Pro will place participants into Boxes; at that point, you will receive an email notifying you of your acceptance into the ladder.