KILDONAN TENNIS CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT open to members only.
To register into the Club Champtionship Tournament, log into your member account and from your home page, click on the "Singles Tournament" icon and/or the "Doubles Tournament" icon.
The Club Championship is comprised of two categories:
- Co-ed Singles: Open and B/C drop-down*: September 8-11
- Doubles/Mixed Doubles teams Open and B/C drop-down*: September 10-13
Players can play in each category but may play in only 1 event per category.
Scheduling conflicts cannot be accomodated. Players must make themselves available to play.
- First 5 matches begin at 5:30pm or Sat/Sun at 9:00am.
- Matches are on a to follow basis. (Match 6 gets next court available, etc)
- Players may play up to 3 matches per day.
- Players must make themselves available to play.
- Entrant must be a member of Kildonan Tennis Club. 30-Day memberships do not qualify.
- All MTA rules and sanctions apply as outlined in "The Rules of the Court".
- All players are responsible for checking their own to follow match numbers.
- Matches to start at 5:30pm on weekdays and 9:00am on Saturday/Sunday.
- Main Draw Matches are 2 out of 3, 3rd set super tiebreak
- Consoloation Matches are 9 game proset.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter the format.
- Night matches will be played under the lights.
- Proper tennis attire is required, including flat soled tennis shoes.
- The Committee reserves the right to set a player's rating and seeding if needed.
- The Committee/Club will not be responsible for misinformation over the phone.
- SCHEDULING CONFLICTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO PLAY.
- Standard draw, double elimination. Consolations will be played if time allows. You must lose 2 matches before you are eliminated.
- Round Robin for events with 4 or less players or teams.
- Events may be combined based on number of entries.
- Entry fee must be paid to finalize entry into the tournament event. No refunds.