The Club is OPEN!
We want to thank you all for your patience in this unprecedented time and to assure you that the board continues to have the members and staff welfare as their top priority.
The Court Booking System is now OPEN.
- YOU MUST BOOK A COURT ONLINE; WALK-INS WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
HERE IS SOME QUICK TIPS TO PLAY SAFE
- As much as is possible, please practice social distancing while at the club. Please do not socialize near the clubhouse entrance. Once you've checked in, move away from the doors.
- Wear a mask while at Leaside Tennis Club, you may remove it when you begin to play.
- Avoid touching your face, the nets, gates and posts.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after playing.
- Do not arrive more than fifteen minutes (15) before your court time.
- Exit the Club immediately after completing your court time.
- Bring a full water bottle. You will NOT be able to fill up at the club.
- No one may enter the clubhouse except staff.
- There will be NO access to the Club’s washrooms.
- Please leave your items by the fence and NOT by the net posts.
- Bring tennis balls with distinct numbers or identify your tennis balls with a marker in order to differentiate them and only handle tennis balls that belong to you.
- Return balls to another player using your racquet or foot
- Stay on one side of the court and avoid switching sides.
- Remove your garbage from the court.